Monday 16 February 2015

First World & Third World Ambivalence to Underdevelopment Architecture of Third World Countries - by Sesan Michael JOHNSON



Up until World War I, countries that were either unable or unwilling to repay their loans were simply occupied militarily by the creditor nations. With the emergence of Pax Americana and the Bretton Woods system (1944 – 71), gunboat diplomacy was replaced by subtler methods of ensuring ‘repayment morale’ among debtor nations. What remained unchanged; however, were the underlying relations of power in the international credit system. >>>Read on>>>

1 comment:

  1. I applied for church financing at Griffin's Church Loans. I only know Spanish but can't speak English, so it was an obsessing situation that how will I communicate about our problem. But they have representatives that speak English, Korean, and Spanish and so I haven't face any problem to communicate thoroughly.

    ReplyDelete